Training by Kyrgyz Partners / Courses
Human Resources Management In Public Administration
Human resources (HR) plays a key role in modern organisations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary. This online course covers diverse topics in HR, from the role of the human resources manager and how to recruit, select and train and how to manage change and time within an organization.
- To analyse the overall human resources processes
- To share experience among partners in the main HR managers
- To create a training project on HR management
MANAGEMENT & FACULTY
Trainer’s actions, course content
Acquaintance with the participants of the training.
Registration of participants and filling of questionnaires.
System of organization personnel management
- – 10.20.
Main components of human resource management system
- Goal of personnel management
- Methods of personnel management
- Principles of management
- Transformation of Personnel Management in Human Resource Management
- Personnel Management approaches
The main professional roles of HR manager
Ethics of business relations in the work of HR manager
Career Management Personnel
- Definition and classification of career
- Professional career.
- Job career
- Classification of career staff
- Normal career
- Speed career
- Landing pit
- Slow career
- Typical career
- Sustainable Career
- Discontinuous career
Terms of career management personnel
- Awareness of the value of professional experience
- High status of personnel services in state and municipal bodies.
- Creation of a system of public control
- Creation of an optimal career environment and career space.
HR management technologies
- Personnel consultation
- Paradigms of HR consulting
- Contents and principles of human resource consulting
- Instrumentation of HR consultant
Assessment Center as a technology of personnel work
Testing at the end of the course